Our Full Specialist Program
As a Skin Care Specialist and Nail Technician, you can have a great career utilizing your knowledge in areas such as skin care, make-up, hair removal and body treatments while attracting those same clients with your expertise as a Nail Tech and performing such services as manicure, pedicure, natural and artificial nails.
Career Opportunities As A Full Specialist
As a graduate, you could work in:
- A salon or day spa
- As a cosmetician in a department store
- As an assistant in the office of a dermatologist or plastic surgeon
- Cruise ships
- Product sales representative
- Fashion runways
Students in this program learn:
- Effective communication skills, visual poise, and proper grooming.
- Delivering worthy service for value in an employer/employee relationship.
- Skills in the areas of manicures, pedicures and nail extensions and in the areas of skin analysis, facial treatments, waxing and make up techniques.
- Analytical skills to determine the best possible nail service and application.
- To apply learned theory, technical information, and related matter to assure sound judgments, decisions, and procedures.
- Our Full Specialist Program is 600 clock hours and takes approximately 4 to 7 months to complete.
- Full time and part time schedules available.
- Year-round schedule. Call for class start dates.
Your Full Specialist Program
Choose Artistic Nails & Beauty for your full specialist. We want to help you plan your new career. Book an appointment with an admissions counselors today.