Our Cosmetology School Program
As a cosmetology student you will enter a creative and supportive environment where individuals can engage in the hands-on development of their personal talent. Cosmetology is a dynamic career choice: fun and exciting and always evolving.
As a student you will work on practical assignments using your mannequins as well as other students. As you progress you will work on real customers, while you are supervised by licensed instructors so you can gain real life experience.
Career Opportunities As A Cosmetologist
As a licensed cosmetologist you will have the opportunity to work in:
- Barber shops
- Platform artist
- Cruise ships
- Product sales representative
- And so much more.
If you are artistic and enjoy working with people, this may be the career for you.
Students in this program learn:
- Effective communication skills, visual poise, and proper grooming.
- Delivering worthy service for value in an employer/employee relationship.
- Skills in the areas of hairstyling, hair shaping, hair coloring, texture services, scalp and hair conditioning, skin and makeup, manicures, pedicures and nail extensions.
- Analytical skills to determine the best possible makeup, hairstyle, and hair color for each client.
- To apply learned theory, technical information, and related matter to assure sound judgments, decisions, and procedures.
- The Cosmetology Program is 1200 clock hours and takes approximately 10 months to 14 months to complete.
- Full time and part time schedules available.
- Year-round schedule. Call for class start dates.
Your Cosmetology School
Make Artistic Nails & Beauty your cosmetology school. We want to help you plan your new career. Book an appointment with an admissions counselors today.