Our Spa Therapist School Program
As a Spa Therapist you will receive dual education in skin care and massage. These talents are highly sought after by spa employers. As a Skin Care Specialist and Massage Therapist, you can have a great career utilizing your knowledge in areas such as skin care, make-up, hair removal and body treatments while attracting those same clients with your expertise as a Massage Therapist.
Career Opportunities As A Spa Therapist
As a graduate, you could work in:
- A salon or day spa.
- A resort.
- A cruise ship.
- A department store as a cosmetician.
- A dermatologist or plastic surgeon office as an assistant.
- As manufacturer’s representatives.
Students in this program learn:
- Effective communication skills, visual poise, and proper grooming.
- Delivering worthy service for value in an employer/employee relationship.
- Skills in the areas of massage, skin analysis, facial treatments, waxing, and make up techniques.
- Analytical skills to determine the best possible service for each client based on analysis.
- To apply learned theory, technical information, and related matter to assure sound judgments, decisions, and procedures.
To ensure continued career success, the graduate will continue to learn new and current information related to skills, trends, and methods for career development.
- Spa Therapist is 900 clock hours and takes approximately 9 months to complete.
- Full time and part time schedules available.
- Year-round schedule. Call for class start dates.
Your Spa Therapist School
Make Artistic Nails & Beauty your spa therapist school. We want to help you plan your new career. Book an appointment with an admissions counselor today.