Our Skin Care School Program
Begin a career in the growing field of skin care where the possibilities are endless. Our State-of-the-Art facility includes professional facial clinic with facial beds, waxing center and video center. Since classes are small, it is not unusual to have students receiving one on one training.
Career Opportunities As An Esthetician
As a graduate, you could work in:
- A salon or day spa
- A cruise ship
- A department store as a cosmetician
- A dermatologist or plastic surgeon office as an assistant
- As Manufacturer’s Representatives
Students in this program learn:
- Effective communication skills, visual poise, and proper grooming.
- Delivering worthy service for value in an employer/employee relationship.
- Skills in the areas of skin analysis, facial treatments, waxing and makeup techniques.
- Analytical skills to determine the best possible service for each client based on skin analysis.
- To apply learned theory, technical information, and related matter to assure sound judgments, decisions, and procedures.
- Skin care Program is 300 clock hours and takes approximately 9-15 weeks to complete.
- Full time and part time schedules available.
- Year-round schedule. Call for class start dates.
Your Skin Care School
Make Artistic Nails & Beauty your skin care school. We want to help you plan your new career. Book an appointment with an admissions counselors today.