Our Massage Therapy School Program
The growing field of massage therapy has many opportunities for graduates. As a Massage Therapist you can have a great career treating clients for pain relief, improved circulation, stress relief, relaxation, and overall wellness by using touch.
Career Opportunities As A Massage Therapist
As a graduate, you could work in:
- A salon or day spa.
- A franchised clinic.
- A fitness center.
- A resort.
- A cruise ship.
- A doctor’s office.
- As an educator.
- As manufacturer’s representatives.
Students in this program learn:
- Effective communication skills, visual poise, and proper grooming.
- Delivering worthy service for value in an employer/employee relationship.
- Skills in the areas of massage.
- Analytical skills to determine the best possible service for each client based on analysis.
- To apply learned theory, technical information, and related matter to assure sound judgments, decisions, and procedures.
To ensure continued career success, the graduate will continue to learn new and current information related to skills, trends, and methods for career development.
- Massage Therapist is 600 clock hours and takes approximately 4 to 7 months to complete.
- Full time and part time schedules available.
- Year-round schedule. Call for class start dates.
Your Massage Therapy School
Make Artistic Nails & Beauty your massage therapy school. We want to help you plan your new career. Book an appointment with an admissions counselor today.